top of page
Don Kellogg works as both a commercial and fine arts photographer. In between commercial and editorial jobs, Don works on the art of visual discovery and conceptual photography. He explores everything that reflects light, looking for concepts, patterns, textures, and moments of life and light to create, capture and frame “beauty” in compositions of exquisite fine art images. With over 30 years experience as a professional photographer, Don counts among his credits:
• Fourteen Cover Photos on “California Living” magazine.
• Winner of two International Nikon Awards.
• Photographer for the widely acclaimed multi-media show titled, “The San Francisco Experience.”
• Chronicle Books’ “San Francisco’s Sights & Secrets” Covers & Inside Photos in the First & Second Editions.
• Feature Biographical Cover Story in San Francisco’s “Panache” magazine.
• Feature Professionals story in “After Capture” photography magazine April/May, 2008
• Winner in Advertising, Architecture & Nature categories of the 2009 International Photography Masters Cup competition.
• Full-page Cover Awards story in the “Marin Independent Journal”, August 2009.
• Awarded Honorary Spider Fellow, Jan. 24, 2010 for the International B&W Spider Awards in 3 categories: Advertising, Fine Art & Silhouette photography.
Known for his innovative way of “seeing” light and shadow, Don Kellogg’s work is currently on display in several San Francisco Bay Area galleries & Corporate Offices. Individuals and corporations hold collections of Don’s fine art photographs worldwide.
bottom of page